Catylist ID: #30530628
Restaurant/Brewery For Lease
Retail-Commercial for Lease
|Catylist Listing ID:||30530628|
|Property Subtypes:||Free-Standing Building, Restaurant, Street Retail, Tavern/Bar/Nightclub|
|Contiguous Space:||3,341 SF|
|Gross Building Area:||3,341 SF|
$17.50 PSF (Annual)
|Base Monthly Rent:||$4,872|
|In Opportunity Zone?||Yes|
Overview / Comments
Rare opportunity to lease prime commercial real estate in Downtown Wilmington’s Castle Street District.
• This building has seen a complete transformation under its new ownership with new roofing, new HVAC system, and fresh exterior.
• Now fitted up as a full-service restaurant and microbrewery, this 3,341 square foot space has everything needed, including drain and gas lines, and is move-in ready. It boasts a full kitchen with hood, walk-in chiller with beer tap system, grease trap, and large bar. Roll up garage door allowing great Castle St. visibility. It’s is of the few properties downtown with a loading dock accessible via the adjacent drive-through alley.
• The building is located in the heart of the Castle Street District of downtown Wilmington and has great street frontage with pedestrian traffic comprised of loyal local market and numerous tourists.
• The residents of the district, as well as those of surrounding areas, hope to see a casual dining experience. Castle Street would benefit from having a place for the community to gather, grab a good meal, bring their dogs, and watch a game.
• Zoned as Main Street Mixed Use (MSMU) which allows for a wide variety of uses.
• Other neighborhood businesses on the block include a variety of restaurants, art galleries, antique stores, and vintage clothing stores such as Rx Restaurant, Jester’s Cafe, Station No. 2 event space in the Historic Firehouse at 5th and Castle, Caffe Luna, Cape Fear Playhouse, Decades of Decor, Kids Making It, and Vintage Values.
Attachments & Media
Expand All Available Space
|Suite: 509||3,341 SF||$17.50 PSF (Annual) NNN|
|Space Available:||3,341 SF|
$17.50 PSF (Annual)
|Zoning:||MSMU-MAIN STREET - MIXED USE|
|Retail Clientele:||General, Family, Business, Tourist|
|Largest Nearby Street:||Castle St.|
|Total Number of Buildings:||1|
|Number of Stories:||1|
|Parking Description:||Free street parking. Ample parking available in the empty lit across the street and the Rescue Mission lot.|
|Proximity:||1 mile||3 miles||5 miles|
Terry EspyMomentum Companies Inc. NCCMLS Member
|© Copyright 2001-2020 Catylist. All Rights Reserved. The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind. Neither Cape Fear REALTORS® nor Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc. assume any liability for errors or omissions.|